BECOME AN hAI MEMBER
Join our cause in supporting the Haitian community here in Indiana and Haiti!
If you are looking for a way to give back to the community and to be more integrated in the service of the Haitian community, the Haitian Association of Indiana (HAI) is for you!
We are only as strong as our members. We need YOUR support to accomplish our mission!
Established in 2008, the Haitian Association of Indiana is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing opportunities to Haitians seeking to improve their living conditions in the state of Indiana. HAI has a strong focus in meeting the various needs of the community and through:
- cultural education
- community outreach programs
- building the foundation for leadership in our community
- family support services
- encouraging and improving civic participation
More reasons to join HAI:
- Opportunity to serve on HAI committees
- Opportunities to be featured (or to feature your organization) in HAI newsletter
- Opportunities to be featured on the HAI’s website monthly member spotlight
- Eligibility to serve on Board of Directors
- Voting rights for selection of HAI Board
Membership is FREE
Like us on Facebook to stay updated with news & events!
Thank you for your interest in Membership with HAI! Please fill out the form below as best you can and we will follow up with you regarding your application.